Your guide to recording and tagging an Audio Tour, Guide or Notice linked to a location on DropzApp.
To start creating your free audio tour, guide or notice on DropzApp all you have to do is go to the location that you want to link the recording to. If you are recording a Drop for your followers then make sure you have created a page first and that that page is selected in the app (once you see your page’s icon on the screen then you are on the right page). Click here to find out how to create a page -> Create a page on DropzApp
1. Open DropzApp on your phone and click on the record icon.
2. The DropzApp recording screen will open. When you are at the right location and ready to record just press the record button and start telling your story.
3. Once your finished recording just press the record button again to stop the recording. Click here for tips on creating Dropz. If your not happy with your first take then either click the x and start again or just click record again and start talking. Your Drop isn’t saved until you save it. See below.
4. Now name your Drop. This helps you find it later in your list of Dropz.
5. Now the important bit! Once you are happy with your recording and with the location it will be tagged to then click the TAG button and that saves your Drop to that location. Our extra tip is to make sure the app goes to the next page when you click the TAG button. Depending on your location this may take a moment.
6. Now you’re done and can go on to your next location.
Remember you can add Dropz from your desk using our Web App. Click here to find out more.